We support the food industry and their suppliers by our know-how, extensive laboratory services as well as product development and research activities in producing and marketing foods that are safe and stable.
In the market of today, meeting consumer demands whilst ensuring food safety can be a delicate balance. New combinations of globally sourced ingredients are processed as mildly as possible to create novel experiences in convenient packaging – but also introducing novel risks.
You need to be confident that the safety of your products is secured at the highest current standards. By adequate measures, without unnecessary costs. To this aim, we can support you with our expertise as well as a variety of laboratory services and test options:
- Risk assessment and evaluation
- Accredited routine analyses, ISO 17025
- Challenge tests with all food-borne pathogens (as e.g. Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella, EHEC, Campylobacter, Clostridium botulinum)
- Tests with pathogenic microorganisms under industrial conditions in pilot scale
- Development and implementation of product-specific protective solutions
- Development and optimization of antimicrobial compounds or technologies
- Documentation of the efficacy of compounds, technologies and solutions